1 Air Freshener / Vaporizer Unit
1 Vapor Whip
2 Cleaning Stick
1 Power Cord
1 Aroma Bulb
1 Pack of Replacement Screens
1 Warranty Card (you must register within the 7 days of purchase to be covered)
* Please use a surge protector *
Important: When using the vaporizer / air freshner for the first time, it is important to leave the unit on for about 3 minutes at the highest temperature. Let it cool down. This burns all the manufacturing oils. Your unit is now ready to use.
1. Plug-in the unit
2. Now press the Set* button to display the initial temperature on the screen.
3. Use the Up and Down buttons to set the desired temperature.
4. When it reaches the desired temperature, the green light will start blinking indicating that it is now ready to use.
*The Set button also works as a Standby button. Pressing the Set button will put the unit on Standby mode, and when pressed again, it will display the last set temperature.
* Disconnect the whip when the unit is not in use. This helps conserve the herbs *